Happy New Years 2011 From Tokyo!!!



Happy New Years from Tokyo! Here are a few scenes of me celebrating the new year in a couple of places from one of my old watering holes when I used to live in Otsuka the Black Sheep in Ikebukuro where I did the countdown. Then I moved on to Shinjuku to Decadance Bar which is like a mini-Tokyo Decadance event every weekend. At the end of the night I ended up in Roppongi fairly hammered before stumbling back home and missing my connection stop. All in all, a good time! Happy New Years!

Previous New Years in Tokyo videos:

New Years Eve at Zojo-ji Temple:





New Years Day at Yasukuni Shrine:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japanese Monks Cutting Bamboo Festival - Takekiri-eshiki

Japanese Children Sumo Festival

Japanese Penis Festival - Kanamara Matsuri