Japanese Festivals Playlist



This is a playlist of Japanese Festivals that I have taken video over the years.

Matsuri or Japanese Festivals are wild and wonderful events and should be on anyone's itinerary for a Japanese trip. There are festivals going on every month. Here's a list of my videos on various Japanese festivals and events that I have been to. This may be useful for those coming to Japan who would like to see such events. I've been to many more so if you have a question about a festival just ask.

Comments

  1. One moment, I'll post mine soon. just wanted to say I love your new site!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Japanese Monks Cutting Bamboo Festival - Takekiri-eshiki

Japanese Children Sumo Festival

Japanese Penis Festival - Kanamara Matsuri